2 Cloves Garlic
3 Bay Leaves
1 Tsp Mixed Herbs
1 Tsp Marjoram
1 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Pepper
40g Vegan Butter
750ml Vegetable Stock
1 Sprig Parsley
250ml Oat Cream
- Chop the Potatoes into 1cm Cubes then add to an extra large saucepan with a good glug of Olive Oil & the Bay Leaves. Cook these for 5 minutes on a medium heat before adding the Onion & Leeks, both roughly chopped.
- After another 5 minutes, add the Garlic and cook for another few minutes before adding all the remaining ingredients, except for the cream, Hemp & Oil.
- Once all of the vegetables are softened & the soup smells fragrant, remove from the heat & allow to cool slightly.
- Use an immersion blender or food processor to blend the Soup until super smooth.
- Wipe out the pan, then return the soup to it & heat on low. Add the Oat Cream then adjust the Seasoning as required.
- Spoon the soup into bowls then sprinkle over the Hemp Hearts, drizzle over the Hemp Seed Oil, then finish with a little chopped Parsley.